Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Claire's promotion & exclusions policy?
Site content, including promotions and pricing, may be changed at any time. We reserve the right, at any time in our sole discretion to: modify, suspend or discontinue any service, product, price, or promotion offered through the websites, with or without notice.
- Errors, inaccuracies & omissions: Occasionally there may be information on our website that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to pricing, promotions, product descriptions, offers, and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information if any information on the websites is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order). You can find out more about our promotions & exclusions here.
- If you are seeing a price discrepancy In your cart: Occasionally, our site needs extra time to process pricing and promotional updates. If you are seeing an item add to your bag at a price that does not match what is on screen, please perform screen refresh by pressing ctrl+F5. We apologize for the inconvenience. If you continue to experience issues, please contact customer service at 1-800-804-7194.
Can I change or cancel my order after placing it?
Once your order is submitted, we begin processing it immediately so we can get it to you fast! During this time we cannot add or remove items, or otherwise modify or cancel your order.
How do I place an order online?
Customers may place orders on our United States website if they have a valid shipping address in the United States. Unfortunately at this time, Claire's is unable to ship outside of the United States. To make a purchase, when you see an item you like, click on "Add to Bag" and continue shopping until you are ready to complete your purchase. Then, click on "Your Bag" in top menu to confirm your items. After you have reviewed your bag and made updates as desired, click on "Checkout" to proceed to and complete required shipping, payment, and billing information.
For registered users: If you are a returning customer and have an account at claires.com, please sign in using your email address and password and you will be taken directly to the first Checkout page.
For non-registered users: If you are not registered, you can create an account, or proceed without creating an account by checking out as a Guest.
After following the steps to checkout, please carefully review your items and all of the checkout information you have provided before placing your order. Your order cannot be processed without correct shipping and billing information, and we cannot make changes to your order after it is placed. Once you've confirmed all information is correct, click "Place Order" to finish your purchase.
Why do I need to create a Claire's account?
We encourage you to create an account with claires.com to make your shopping experience easier and faster. By creating an account you will be able to:
- Track your orders
- Store addresses for faster billing and shipping
- View your past order history
- Use other enhanced features of our website
If you are a new customer, you may create an account by clicking on the Login/Register link on the top right of the screen. You will be prompted to fill in your name, email, birth date and create a password. Once you have done so, click the "submit" button.
How can I get in touch with Claire's?
If you have a question about shopping and orders placed on our website, you may reach claires.com customer support by email at email@example.com or phone (1-800-804-7194). Customer Support representatives are available to answer your questions daily from 7am-10pm CST.
For all other questions, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-888-CLAIRES / 1-888-252-4737.
What payment methods are accepted?
Claires.com accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal and Claire's Gift Cards for U.S. merchandise purchases. We do not accept American Express Prepaid Debit Cards.
During checkout, select a form of payment from the Claire's Gift Card or credit card dropdown menus. Other than Claire's Gift cards, all payment methods will be processed via "Credit Cards" fields during Checkout. If you do not already have a payment method stored, enter a new one. Then, enter your Billing Information as it appears on your credit card statement. If your information is already entered, confirm it is correct. Please ensure that your billing name is exactly as it appears on your credit card. For our customer's protection, transactions cannot be processed if billing information is not 100% accurate.
What are my statutory rights?
We want you to be happy with your purchase, but we know that occasionally you may want to return items. That's why we have a 60 day returns policy. However, unfortunately, we are unable to take cancellations at this time.
This FAQ answer is not a complete statement of your statutory rights. For more information on your statutory rights, you should speak to your local Trading Standards office.
Delivery & Returns
What are your delivery options?
We deliver to all 50 U.S.states, including Alaska & Hawaii so everybody can enjoy great products from Claire's! Please see our shipping information below:
- FREE Pick Up In-Store On Purchases $5+
- Standard (Ground) Shipping: $6.95
- Express Shipping: $12.50
- Next-Day Shipping: $19.99
How can I track my order?After you complete the checkout process, the Order Summary page will confirm the details of the order you have placed and provide you with an Order Summary reference number. We recommend that you print this Order Summary page for your records, as it may be needed for order references and to track your order. You will also receive an order confirmation email with the order number, acknowledging your order has been placed. If you have not received an order confirmation email shortly after placing your order, please first check your email spam folder before calling claires.com customer support.
Further information regarding the status of your order will be sent to you via email. When your order ships from our warehouse, you will receive a shipping confirmation e-mail containing tracking information for your packages. If you've received your tracking information, you may click the number to track your shipment. If you do not receive your order within five to seven business days via Standard Shipping, or the specified date for Expedited shipping options, please contact customer support by calling 1-800-804-7194 or by emailing email@example.com.
For registered users: You may follow the status of your order via our emails to you, or sign into My Account at any point to check the status of your order in your Order History.
For non-registered users: You may follow the status of your order via our emails to you, or contact customer support by calling 1-800-804-7194 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Orders placed as a Guest are not stored or retrievable on our website.
How do I Buy Online, PickUp In-Store?
Our Buy Online, PickUp In-Store service allows you to place your order online from Claires.com and pick them up at your local store, free of charge.
- To place an order: Please select a store for pickup. Once you have completed your order, please proceed to checkout and submit your order. Wait until you receive a pickup notification email before you go to the store to pickup your order. Pickup location details will be included in your confirmation email
- What do I need to pick up my order? Please make sure to bring your order confirmation email (paper form or mobile) and present valid photo identification, along with the original form of payment.
- When can I pick up my order? When your order is ready for pickup, you’ll receive a pickup notification via email. Your order will be held at the store for 11 days. If your order isn’t picked up after 11 days, we’ll cancel the order and a refund will be issued to you in the original method of payment. Once you arrive at the store, please see a store associate to pick up your order.
- Why was one of my items in my order cancelled?After you place an order, we have to verify and authorize all of the information that you have provided to us. In rare circumstances, authorization to process your order may fail or be delayed. If your order fails, or if changes to our inventory occur that affect your order during a delayed authorization, we must cancel or modify your order. We will send you an email to notify you of any cancellations or updates as soon as they occur. For further questions, please call us at 1-800-804-7194, or email email@example.com.
- Can I change my pickup location after I placed the order? Unfortunately once the order is placed, you will not be able to change your pickup location. You must pick up your order at the Claire’s store you originally selected.
- Can I receive order status notifications for my order? You’ll automatically receive an order confirmation email when your order has been submitted. Once your order has been shipped you will receive an email notifying you that your order is on its way to the store. Once your order has arrived at your local store you will receive an email stating that your order is ready for pickup.
- When will I be charged for my order? We’ll charge your method of payment after your order has been shipped. However, we may put an authorization hold on your debit/credit card when you place your order, which should be removed by your card-issuing bank once your card has been charged. Please note that Claire’s doesn’t control how long authorization holds stay on your account. You may call your card-issuing bank if you have further questions.
- Where’s the receipt for my order?After your order is picked up, you will receive your receipt by email.
- Can I cancel my order? We apologize but at this time we are not able to cancel orders unless the order has not been picked up within the 11 days.
- How do I return my order? Once your order is submitted, we begin processing it immediately so we can get it to you fast! During this time, we usually cannot add or remove items, or otherwise modify or cancel your order. If the order has already been processed and you would still like to cancel your purchase, please follow the return instructions after receiving your package. Please see our Return Policy for additional information.
What is Claire's return policy?
We hope you love what you ordered, but if not, you can return most of our merchandise. We gladly accept returns of most new, unused items in their original condition, including all tags and other item packaging.
Exclusions: Items marked 'Online Exclusive' may be returned only by mail. In addition, the following items cannot be exchanged or returned in-store; real body jewelry, cosmetics (if seal is broken), blind bags (if opened,) and clothing or footwear from which the tags have been removed cannot be returned or exchanged at all. Claire's gift cards are not returnable or redeemable for cash (except as required by law).
How do I return merchandise?
Our merchandise can be returned or exchanged in our stores within 60 days (90 days with a gift receipt) in its original condition, including all tags and other item packaging, for a full refund. If you purchased items online at claires.com, you may also return them to us by shipment by following the instructions on the back of your invoice, and below. We cannot process exchanges of online purchases via shipment. Store purchases cannot be returned by shipment. For items purchased in multi buy offers such as Buy one Get one Free, Buy one Get one 50% off, etc, you must return all items purchased under the offer for a full refund as we will not refund on part purchase. In interests of hygiene and for your protection we do not accept returns of, or refunds on, unsealed cosmetics, pierced earrings or jewelery sets containing earrings or real body jewelery unless the items are of unsatisfactory quality or unfit for purpose. Please see our Return Policy for item exclusions in above section.
If you receive an incorrect item, or damaged merchandise, please contact claires.com Customer Support immediately by calling 1-800-804-7194, or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Returns In Store: You may choose to return or exchange your merchandise at a Claire's store near you. Please have both a government-issued ID and the original receipt displaying prices available to receive a full credit. If you used a credit card to make your purchase, please have that available for the store associate to credit your account. If you used PayPal to make your purchase, a full store credit will be made to Claire's Gift Card. For returns without a receipt or with a claires.com gift receipt, we will issue a store credit in the form of a gift card for the current selling price. Exclusions: Items marked "Online Only" may be returned only by mail.
By Shipment: If you ordered your merchandise from us online, and would like to make a return by mail, you must pack the merchandise in its original, unused condition, including tags and packaging, along with the return form provided in your order shipment. Please send your return via carrier of your choice to the address below.
We recommend using an insured and traceable delivery method to:
2400 West Central Road
Hoffman Estates, IL 60192
What countries do Claires.com deliver to?
Currently, we only ship merchandise purchased on claires.com within the United States (we do ship Claire's Gift Cards to other countries). Claires.com uses FedEx, UPS, or USPS as delivery carriers in the United States.
My package is missing - what do I do?
If you have yet to receive your package, we're sorry. Check with your neighbors first to see if they've signed for your package. If you're still not able to locate your package, don't worry, contact our customer support team by calling 1-800-804-7194 and we'll help you.